Advice from the new DragonBy joanne | 8th December | Marketing Ideas, Marketing Skills
In a recent interview, Julie Meyer advised people “If you’re spending a lot on marketing then you’re doing something wrong.” She argues that the web creates a level playing field and it’s virtually free. So what are her top tips?
- Find the time to be active online
- Comment in the right places
- Educate yourself about these new marketing tools
- Constantly ask how your product or service is valuable to your customers
- Keep in contact with your network
If you keep trying to make things work better within your network, Julie suggests success should follow…