Is Your Business Ready For Christmas?By joanne | 9th November | Marketing Ideas
‘Just six weeks to go’ I was cheerfully told in a local gift shop today. Christmas truly is creeping up on us and, whatever your religion, it’s a fantastic opportunity for business.
For a start, it’s the one time in the year when no-one minds you writing to them to wish them a Merry Christmas. Which presents a great opportunity to remind them about your business. But, how do you make sure the memories last longer than the turkey and the money you spend is a worthwhile investment?
Showing Off’s Top Ten Christmas Marketing Tips:
- Do send cards – people still like to receive them and email is no substitute
- Use Christmas as a time to thank people for their business
- Don’t forget your top referrers – you want to thank them too
- If you’re giving a gift, make sure it’s relevant to the receiver
- Try to give something that will last – or at least provide lasting memories
- Branded gifts are great if they’ll be used constantly – but again, make sure they’re relevant
- Do have a Christmas party – you’re staff definitely deserve a thank you this year
- Remember your suppliers – a well placed thank you goes a long way
- Could you throw a party for your customers instead of gifts, and use it as a networking opportunity for them?
- Buy yourself something to celebrate getting through a tough year – and share it with the ones you love
Have fun and be prepared.
Tags: be prepared, business, celebrate, chrsitmas, have fun, lasting memories, marketing, marketing tips, networking, networking opportunity, opportunity, party, referrers, relevant, showing off, suppliers, thank people, thank you, worthwhile investment