Christmas Selling OpportunityBy admin | 20th October | Marketing Ideas, Marketing Training
It’s fair to say that people are absolutely fed up with the recession, and the doom and gloom it’s brought. We’ve started to see some signs of recovery and, feedback from the hospitality industry suggests this Christmas could provide an amazing opportunity for plenty of businesses.
Christmas party bookings are coming in thick and fast, and it appears people are set to have a huge amount of fun this party season, after a tough year – so how can your company take advantage?
Here are just a few of our top tips:
- Create a pre-Christmas offer to encourage sales before the holidays
- Ensure your Christmas menus / products are out early (now at the latest)
- Contact all the people who bought last Christmas and ask for their order
- Send cards to all your customers and prospects thanking them for their business
- Hold a Christmas party for your staff and your customers
- Thank the people who referred you business this year
Some of these may sound like small details, but it really is the detail that counts. And, if you don’t thank your customers, referrers and suppliers, someone else may well do next year.